Concours d’Elegance Trofeo Salvarola Terme
Trofeo Salvarola Terme
13/14 May 2023
Special guest in the Italian Alfa Romeo register
In collaboration with the Ferrari Museums of Maranello and Modena
The 23rd Concours d’Elégance Salvarola Terme Trophy will be held on 13 and 14 May 2023, organized by Terme della Salvarola in collaboration with the Ferrari Museums, the Municipalities of Sassuolo, Modena, Maranello, Fiorano Modenese and Formigine, BPER Banca, the Consorzio dell ‘Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and ACI Modena. A challenge of elegance to discover Modena’s excellence.
Various classes will be set up open to top-of-the-range models produced up to 1992 of all brands and some classes reserved for Alfa Romeos, in homage to the Special Guest Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo. A tourist package is provided for participants in the Concours, with Saturday dedicated to visiting the area.
Saturday 13 May 2023
- Departure from Salvarola Terme
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.
- Visit to the Mario Righini Collection.
- Lunch in a vinegar factory producing Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Return to Salvarola Terme and possibility to enjoy the thermal wellness program at the Spa Balnea. Visit of the Ducal Palace of Sassuolo and Gala Dinner with typical products in the restaurant in the former stables of the building.
- Overnight at the Hotel Terme Salvarola or another hotel
Sunday 14 May 2023
- Presentation of all cars
- Exhibition and parade in Salvarola Terme with examination of the cars by the prestigious Jury
- Special philatelic cancellation dedicated to the Concours
- Lunch in Salvarola Terme
- Awards and announcement
- Best of Show in Piazza Roma in front of the Palazzo Ducale in the historic center of Modena
Classes open to high-end cars of all brands produced up to 1992
Classes reserved for the Alfa Romeo special guest
Info: tel. 0536 871788