Gran Premio del Gusto
Gran Premio del Gusto
Sunday 1 October 2023 from 10am to 7pm
The festival of flavors with shopping, events, motorsports, entertainment, tastings
Organization by the Municipality of Maranello and the Maranello Terra del Mito Consortium
The Passport of Taste
Have your passport stamped at the four access points to the event (Madonna del Corso Cultural Space, Mabic Library, Chalet del Parco Due, Bar Bio 52) and you will receive an exclusive gadget!
The Festival of Flavors
The Taste Routes (Piazza Libertà)
On sale at the Info Point
- The Taste Path: a journey dedicated to taste, with tickets for 5 tastings of excellent gastronomic products present in the various stands (cost 10 euros).
- The Tales of Taste: from 2.30pm sensory experiences dedicated to Lambrusco di Modena, Parmigiano Reggiano, Modena Ham, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and PGI Vinegar. By Koinè (cost 10 euros).
- Cost: 18 euros if you choose both routes.
Waiting for the Palio del Pettine (Piazza Libertà)
From 12 noon cooking and serving of Maccheroni al Pettine delle Valli Mirandolesi, a typical product of the peasant gastronomy of the lower Modena area. Organized by the Palio del Pettine committee.
Cooking of the must (Piazza Libertà)
For the production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, at the Maranello Tipico stand, where you can find the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena and the Nocino di Modena of the Il Matraccio association.
How Parmigiano Reggiano is made (Piazza Libertà)
From 3 pm the master cheesemaker Flaminio Mucciarini will carry out the cooking phase of the famous cheese with fascines, just as it was once done… Followed by a free ricotta tasting for all participants. By the San Luigi di Samone di Guiglia and Ti Cresce Maranello dairy.
Animations for children
- From 10am to 12pm “Cooking unites creativity and makes us unique”: free workshop for children organized by the rezdore of the Maccheroni al Pettine committee of the Mirandola valleys.
- From 3pm “The garden of the simple: the senses at play” free workshops for children to introduce children to aromatic plants and a manual workshop to make flavored salts with a mortar and pestle to use in the kitchen. By CEAS Cà Tassi.
- From 3pm to 5pm Free workshops for children from 5 years old “Incredible what we can do together” organized by Hera – environmental services. Fun and informative activities on separate waste collection and waste collection systems
- From 4pm “The grape harvest of the past. Pressing grapes with your feet” Activity aimed at children organized by the Maranello Committee for the promotion and valorisation of typical Modenese products Maranello Tipico.
- 4pm Reading game “Storie Gemelle”, organized by the Librarsi Association, aimed at a maximum number of 12 children aged 5 to 8. Reservation is required: tel. 0536 240028.
- Paid children’s games.
Four steps to the center…
- Shops open
- Shopping with the Versilia Forte Dei Marmi Consortium Counters (Via Claudia, both directions)
- Agricultural producers’ market, display and sale of the local food and wine excellences, free access (Piazza Libertà)
- Art and craft market (Via Stradi)
- Ferrari car exhibition (Piazza Libertà)
- Exhibition of ancient and modern tractors organized by the Terra e Vita 2000 association (Via Nazionale and Food area at Piazzale Messineo)
- Children’s exchange market (Parco Due)
Food for thought… and more
- Mabic is open! The Maranello library is open from 10am to 5pm with all services active
- 10.30am Piazzetta Nelson Mandela (external Mabic): awards ceremony for the 14th Grand Prix of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar City of Maranello and the 7th Grand Prix of Nocino.
Enzo Ferrari Auditorium:
- 4pm “La Ruta de Don Quixote” 750 km in Castilla-La Mancha in search of Miguel de Cervantes’ Knight Errant. Video story by Anacleto Zanfi.
Madonna del Corso Cultural Space:
- “The Light of Ideas” Exhibition of backlit paintings by the artist André Che Issè. Organized by the cultural association A.P.S. Space in Modena. Inauguration: Saturday 30 September at 6pm. Open from 30 September to 7 October from 6pm to 8pm. Sunday 1 October open from 10am to 8pm.