From 7 to 10 April 2023 the 30th edition of the “Memorial Sassi” will be staged, an international youth football tournament reserved for the Under 11, Under 13, Under 15, Under 17 and Under 19 categories for Men, in addition to the Under 15 Women.
80 teams participate with the involvement of over 1600 athletes as well as coaches, managers and parents.
It is played on the fields of 13 municipalities in the provinces of Modena (in the ceramic district in Fiorano Modenese, Formigine, Maranello and Sassuolo), Reggio Emilia and Bologna, for a total of 138 matches.
The participating clubs are represented by a mix of amateur and professional teams representing 7 nations. In addition to Italy, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Greece, Croatia and Ghana are represented.
- Friday 7 April in the afternoon/evening matches of the 1st qualifying round
- Saturday 8 April in the morning at 9.30 inaugural parade in Maranello starting from Piazza Libertà and arriving at the Stadio Comunale Dino Ferrari, where the inauguration ceremony and the inaugural match will take place at 10.30.
- Saturday 8 April in the afternoon, 2nd qualifying round matches, Saturday evening welcome dinner with the delegations of all the clubs participating in the Sporting Club of Sassuolo.
- Sunday 9 April in the morning 3rd and last qualifying round, Sunday afternoon semi-finals
- Monday 10 April in the morning finals category Pulcini and Esordienti, in the afternoon finals categories Giovanissimi, Allievi and Juniores.
Info and detailed program: http://www.memorialsassi.it/memsassi/