Gran Premio del Gusto
Sunday 2 October 2022 from 10 am to 7 pm
Gran Premio del Gusto
Organized by the Municipality of Maranello and the Maranello Terra del Mito Consortium
The feast of flavors
- The Path of Taste: a path dedicated to taste, with the ticket for 5 tastings of products of gastronomic excellence present in the various stands (cost 8 euros).
- 12 noon The Taste Lunch by the Hewo Modena Odv association. Menu: appetizer, green tortelli with butter and sage, cotechino with beans, scallops, vinegar and sweet and sour onions, cakes, water and lambrusco at a cost of 30 euros. Reservations subject to availability at Arte Maglia, Piazza Libertà 26 (lunch takes place even in case of bad weather). Info: 335 1405241.
Four steps to the center
- Open shops
- Via Claudia (both directions): shopping with the Versilia Forte Dei Marmi consortium counters
- Piazza Libertà: agricultural producers’ market, exhibition and sale of the local food and wine excellences, free access.
- Stand of gluten-free products and food
- Cooking the must for the production of traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, at the stand of Maranello Tipico, where you can find the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena and the Nocino di Modena (Associazione il Matraccio)
- Via Stradi: art and craft market
- Exhibition of cars in Piazza Libertà: the cars of the Ferrari legend and the cars that made the history of Rally
- Exhibition of ancient and modern tractors organized by the Terra e Vita 2000 association in Via Nazionale and Piazzale Messineo
- Parco Due: children’s exchange market
Entertainment for adults and children
- From 3 pm to 4 pm “The kitchen combines creativity and makes unique” Free workshops for children. We decorate shortcrust cookies with sugar paste and marshmallows by hand
- From 3 pm to 5 pm Free workshops for children from 5 years old “Incredible what we can do together” by Hera – environmental services. Playful and informative activities on waste and separate collection
- From 3 pm to 6 pm Small herbalist workshop Children with aromatic plants will be able to make sachets of beneficial herbal teas with a mortar and pestle. Curated by Ecosapiens
- 4.30 pm “Show Cooking” with tasting by chef Albarosa Zoffoli: strozzapreti with sausage and Sangiovese
- 6 pm Contest with bartenders from Maranello to create the “Cocktail Maranello” to be launched for the Red Night of 2023.
Food for the mind … and more!
- The Mabic is open! from 10 am to 5 pm with all active services
- 10.30 am, Piazzetta Nelson Mandela (outside Mabic): award ceremony of the 13th Grand Prix of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of the City of Maranello
- Food for the mind and the environment: a book as a gift in exchange for a good deed
- 4.30 pm: Hopping among the fairy tales Game with readings, by the Librarsi Association, for up to 12 children 6-10 years old, by reservation (tel. 0536 240028).
Enzo Ferrari Auditorium
- 11 am “2 wheels and a dream …” Still traveling between America and Canada. Video story by Anacleto Zanfi and Antonio Tavoni.
- 2 pm The broadcast of the Singapore F1 Grand Prix
Cultural Space Madonna del Corso
“Exercises of daily freedom. The revolution of things ”, Photographic exhibition by Mario Tolaini. inauguration Saturday 1st October at 6pm, opening from 2nd to 9th October: weekdays from 7pm to 11pm, holidays and days before holidays from 10am to 1pm and from 7pm to 11pm. On 2 October open all day from 10 am to 11 pm.
“The passport of taste”
Collect your passport at the shops in Maranello or at the Consortium info point in Piazza Libertà. Have it stamped at the four access points to the event:
- Cultural Space Madonna del Corso Via Claudia 277
- Mabic Library Via Vittorio Veneto 5
- Park Due Chalet
- Bar Bio 52 Via Claudia 52 (Directional The Galleries)
and you will receive an exclusive gadget for free!
During the event:
- 11.15 am Ceremony and blessing of two new ambulances purchased by Avap Maranello Odv thanks to the contribution of local companies
- 11.30 am Parade of the Medieval Parade Historical Group Castorano Castle (AP)